Sunday, July 09, 2006

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Olson

No, not mommy and daddy... Uncle Ryan and Aunt Candace. They were married on July 7th, 2006. The wedding was beautiful and everything went very smoothly. I was glad to see my family from Illinois and we had a great time. Thursday night we got to eat pizza at the rehersal dinner, then Friday morning mommy and daddy took me for my first swim in the hotel pool. The water was a little chilly, but I didn't fuss about it. The wedding was Friday evening and Aunt Candace looked so beautiful. Mommy and daddy partied the night away and I spent the night with Grandma Mary. Saturday morning daddy got to open birthday presents before we hit the road home. Did you know that he and Uncle Ryan have the same birthday? The long drive home was a nice time to take a long nap, but mommy and daddy hope that I recover from the weekend quickly and get back to my sleeping schedule. Well, thats enough for this post... hooray for Uncle Ryan and Aunt Candace!

No comments: