Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Giggles and Grins

Mommy says that besides when my tooth hurts smiling must be my full time job. This is a picture of me smiling at my mommy... but I can't figure out what that silver thing is that she always puts in front of her. She says its hard to get a picture cause I get really focused and stare at it when I see it, then it makes this flash of light and goes click... so much to learn.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Asher- let me see if I can help you out. I'm not positive that I have it all figured out, but it takes these pictures that our Moms put on our blogs, where we "talk" to everybody. I'm starting to figure out that if you smile when it comes out then they go crazy! hmmm... I'll let you know if I figure anything else out!
JJ