
Saturday we went apple picking at Eckerts in Grafton, IL. It was so much fun! Mommy let me pick my first apple all
by myself (ok, almost). I got to ride on a wagon that was pulled by a tractor, and they even had a pumpkin patch back at the country store (don't worry JJ, my mom promised that when you guys get settled we'll go to the
pumpkin patch again and pick some out to

decorate!). After we got all our apples mommy and Holly put me in the apple wagon... I was tuckered out. Then we went to a park near the river and had lunch with our friends!! It was a fun day and certainly one for the scrapbook!
2 comments:
I wish I was there to pick apples with you! Maybe we can get mommy to make us an apple pie...yummy!!
Love,
the daddy
Asher- I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch with you! Mom says we better get our smiles ready... uh- I think there will be lots of pictures or something!
JJ
PS- did it work? Did your Mom make you guys an apple pie? Did you get some? I hear those are yummy yummy good!
Post a Comment