Asher, You look adorable in your little Santa outfit. I'm sorry that your Uncle Ryan is so mean. I'll make sure I give him a big punch in the stomach for you!
Asher, When you get older and have a sense of humor like me, and you will given your dad's sense of humor, you'll appreciate it and not take offense. However, in the meantime, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and I hope I'm still your favorite uncle.
5 comments:
On Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid, Donner, and BOOGER! Oops, I meant Blitzen. =)
Uncle Ryan
Mommy says she didn't know my nose was runny... leave it to Uncle Ryan to pick on a baby when he has a cold!
Asher,
You look adorable in your little Santa outfit. I'm sorry that your Uncle Ryan is so mean. I'll make sure I give him a big punch in the stomach for you!
Love you,
Aunt Candace
Runny nose or not, Grandma thinks you are the cutest Santa ever!
Grandma Mary
Asher,
When you get older and have a sense of humor like me, and you will given your dad's sense of humor, you'll appreciate it and not take offense. However, in the meantime, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and I hope I'm still your favorite uncle.
Love you,
Uncle Ryan
Post a Comment