Yesterday daddy replaced the faucet in the bathroom sink. I was a big help!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sorry, but as mandated reporters,we're going to have to report your parents to DCFS. You're reaching for a saw and daddy has his back turned. Then again, maybe you're practicing to be a magician and daddy's going to be your pretty helper.
Love you The Amazing Asher! Uncle Ryan and Aunt Candace
Gma Olson said...Your Daddy helped Gpa Olson when we built the addition. You keep up the good work!! Love you baby boy..Miss you bunches. Love Gma Olson!!!
2 comments:
I'm sorry, but as mandated reporters,we're going to have to report your parents to DCFS. You're reaching for a saw and daddy has his back turned. Then again, maybe you're practicing to be a magician and daddy's going to be your pretty helper.
Love you The Amazing Asher!
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Candace
Gma Olson said...Your Daddy helped Gpa Olson when we built the addition. You keep up the good work!! Love you baby boy..Miss you bunches. Love Gma Olson!!!
Post a Comment