Thursday, April 05, 2007

My First Birthday









Well, its been a fun day so far... its 2:00 and I'm taking a nap (he he) but mommy said she'd let you know about my day so far. I woke up to my favorite breakfast of Cheerios and Bananas. Then we went to the portrait studio to get our pictures taken... mommy says I did pretty well but I kept trying to crawl away. As we were waiting for our pictures we went to a place called Trader Joe's because daddy had heard about it from someone at work. They guy who checked us out gave me a balloon and a really yummy fruit snack treat (a new favorite). With pictures in hand we met a bunch of my friends at the Mills mall for a playdate. After a group picture it was time to head back to the house for lunch with Grandpa Jerry and a nap. Later tonight we are going to mommy's favorite place (Olive Garden) for dinner. She says she's in for years of Chuckie Cheese, so she'll savor this one for now. Isn't being one fun?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!! See you on Saturday!

The Stanfields'

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Asher! We can't believe you're already one! Sorry we can't be at your party, but we'll hopefully see you soon!