Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Helping Mommy






Mommy has posted pictures of me helping daddy (I'm such a good helper), but tonight I was helping mommy. She was planting some lilies outside next to the house and I helped... well, what else is a boy to do when there is dirt and water around?
Tag is a good helper too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too much bigger while I'm gone! Love you bunches! -Aunt Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey there, little booger butt! I had to catch up on all your new posts. You are getting to be quite the explorer! Hope to see you sometime soon. :)
~ Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hey,Asher,Gma Olson thinks you are extra cute with the layer of mud. Water,dirt and a boy makes for lots of memories.

Anonymous said...

C'mon Grandma! You really think that's mud? Backyard with a dog? Need I say more?

Uncle Ryan