Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Wow, Christmas came and went really fast, huh? It was a very fun day though. Aunt Holly and "Maw Maw" came to my house in the morning for breakfast and presents.Me and Daddy rocking out on the guitar Grandma Mary gave me...

Aunt Holly got me a cool tent/tunnel set!!This is me playing before I went to bed!

Thank you to everyone who made this Christmas very special!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Asher! You will have to learn some of the new GO FISH songs and perform for Grandma. I think Mommy is going to enjoy the new tunes too.

Love, Gma Mary

Anonymous said...

Pssst....(whispering)Asher....

Here's an insider tip from Aunt Brooke....in a couple months when Mommy and Daddy say that the guitar is broken....just open up the back with a screwdriver and change the batteries...

Over and out...

Anonymous said...

I second Aunt Brooke's comment....the same thing goes with your Aqua Doodle pen....you just need to unscrew the lid and add water (that tip comes from Maggie who loves to refill her pen!). Can't wait to see you again!

The Stanfields'