Saturday, February 23, 2008

BUBBLES!























Last night we went to Josh and Lauren's house for dinner. After dinner I took a bath in their really cool tub. It has lots of jets, and Auntie Bubbles (Lauren) but lots of bubble stuff in there for me!


By the end of the bath the bubbles were swallowing me up (good thing mommy used to be a lifeguard!)

I had so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that you, Asher, or the Abominable Snowman? ;)

Maybe Mom and Dad will get a spa so you can all enjoy the fun!

Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke

The Olson Family said...

I see you took my advice and asked daddy about bubble making. It's good to see he passed down the family tradition.

Uncle Ryan

Joshua Ulrich said...

Please clarify, is that Asher or the Stay Puft marshmallow man? ;-)

Thanks for coming over!

Blessed Mama said...

Wow. I've never seen so many bubbles! Great pictures.