Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look Who's Two!

At the Cardinals game on my birthday. Mommy said I did VERY WELL and watched almost the entire game sitting on someone's lap. This is me eating peanut M&Ms out of my new baseball glove... thats what you are supposed to do with it, right?
Mommy made a sign in case we were on TV. We were in the field box seats, but just underneath an overhang. Look at me wearing my new hat too!!
Playing with my new easel... So being 2 is pretty fun so far. I moved into a new room at Mom's Day Out, and mommy says that I am getting smarter all the time. (The reason there haven't been more blog updates is that mommy and daddy have to keep me out of the computer room because I know how to open windows media player and watch my videos all by myself... and then I don't ever want to go do anything else...).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asher,Gma and Gpa Olson are so glad that you are having fun on your playset. You sure know how to climb and slide. You are such a big boy now. Hope to see you soon and watch you play. Love you!! Gma Hope and Gpa Steve

Anonymous said...

Whered'ya get that nifty glove?! ;)

Nice to see it was good weather for your day at the game. :) ~ Auntie Brooke