I took this picture a few weeks ago... Asher has a big boy bed now and he likes to have all his friends with him :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Asher! Auntie Brooke used to do that very same thing with all my animal friends, too! I liked to put them in an arch around my head as I slept. That really brings back some memories for me. I'll dig out some pictures the next time you are here. :)
Auntie Brooke also had a white blanket that she covered up with.. along with all her stuffed friends. Sure made Gma Hope smile when I saw you in your big bed with all your friends. Memories are wonderful things..Love you Asher Gma Hope
2 comments:
Asher! Auntie Brooke used to do that very same thing with all my animal friends, too! I liked to put them in an arch around my head as I slept. That really brings back some memories for me. I'll dig out some pictures the next time you are here. :)
Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke
Auntie Brooke also had a white blanket that she covered up with.. along with all her stuffed friends. Sure made Gma Hope smile when I saw you in your big bed with all your friends. Memories are wonderful things..Love you Asher Gma Hope
Post a Comment