First we started off by riding the Metro into Illinois to see the Air Show (hence the train part). There were lots of fun planes, civilian and military planes... mommy and I sat in a helicopter! 

We also saw lots of planes flying around and some even did lots of tricks. Unfortunately most of them were REALLY LOUD... I didn't like that part so much! One of the guys on the flight crew gave me some cool neon green earplugs.
These were daddy's favorites.. the Thunderbirds.
I was tired, so earplugs in I decided to take a nap...
We headed back to Missouri and got off the train at Forest Park. It was a short walk to Central Field where all the balloons were getting ready to air up. We waited about two hours, so we found lots of things to occupy ourselves...
3 comments:
You guys got some great pics, I especially like the one with the pepsi balloon!
Wow, Grandma was exhausted just reading about all the fun you had today.
Luv, Gma Mary
What an awesome day! Maybe one of these days you can come stay with Uncle Ed and Aunt Brooke and we can wear you out on the farm. :) Love you!!! ~ Auntie Brooke
Post a Comment