(Sound of Music song playing in the background...) I thought I'd take a brief moment before posting the next toddler catastrophe... opps, I mean.. creation.... to show you a few of the things I love about spring and our house. This is my half white, half pink Dogwood tree... yup, its the same tree!
My Irises...
A full flowerbed, (yes, before I weeded this weekend) but Zoe's flower is here, and its full of all kinds of other pretty things that I managed to take pretty good care of. My green thumb is looking just a little bit greener every year!
(Oh, ignore the landscaping blocks that I need to sink deeper so they don't tip... I moved them so Nathan could mow)..
2 comments:
beautiful work Jenoa!! I love the two colored tree too. Awesome.. Zoe's flower... precious. -Candace
I agree, you're getting better every year.
Post a Comment