Tuesday, November 10, 2009

500th Blog!

Ok, so I've been procrastinating blogging because I wanted to do a really cool blog entry for the 500th blog post! But, I finally decided I better get something up and then I can tweek it later! I want to get a really cute family picture, but it nap time and so forth... so check back tonight or tomorrow and I'll update it!
So... 500 blogs! That seems crazy! I started just after Asher was born, and now we are a family of 4! Asher is getting SO big and he cracks us up all the time! One example... he and Daddy went to church wednesday night. Soon after they left I saw there was a bad accident on the highway and called to let them know to take a different route. When we hung up, Asher asked what mommy wanted. Daddy told him there was an accident on the highway and mommy told them not to go that way. Very seriously Asher says "Master Shifu say there are no accidents" quoting Kung Fu Panda... very funny! (yes, he's seen that way too many times).
I love going back through the archives and seeing how big he's changed and all the fun things we've done! I can't wait too see how Ellie changes in the next 500 blogs. Blogging is kind of like therapy for a young scrapbooking mom. I can pop entries and videos up here quickly without feeling like I have to scrapbook EVERY moment. (Saves time and money!) So thanks for reading our adventures! (If you are reading this on facebook, these notes are imported from blogspot and the videos don't import). Check out the original site for a better layout! http://www.theolsonfamily04.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading... here's hoping for another 500 Olson Family posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted 500 times...my how things change! Here's to 500 more!

Corrina :)