Last weekend there was a Parish carnival and Asher went up with "the girls". He wanted to ride this "hurricane" ride with Claire... I thought I had looked over and saw it go up, but I guess not... he was plenty tall for the height requirement... but it was really fast, pretty high up in the air and quite noisy! Not ideal for a just 4 year old... he ended up with his head buried in Claire the whole time! I did get a smile when he got off but he was not about to go anywhere near it again!
Jumping in the "tiger" inflatable.
Trying to win a goldfish by throwing a ping pong ball... (mommy was secretly hoping he didn't win.. it ended up being about the ONLY thing he didn't win that night).
Bumper Boats...
Then on to the smaller carnival games. These booths were run by local clubs and groups (a dance studio, the boy scouts, etc.) so they were MUCH more affordable. Thanks Kay-Kay for the game tickets! Asher was incredibly lucky... he won the cake walk, the pig race (See below... I thought this was adorable), the duck pond game, the tic-tac toe board, EVERYTHING! I wish I played the lottery and I'd have let him pick my numbers! He had fun... thanks girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment