Mommy is very busy coaching the swim team... and guess what?? I am on swim team too (Asher). Here is a picture of mommy and Claire (my neighbor... she is on the team too!).
I am not ready to swim in meets, but have been practicing really hard! Today I did backstroke kick with the kickboard and NO help! :)
I am not ready to swim in meets, but have been practicing really hard! Today I did backstroke kick with the kickboard and NO help! :)Tomorrow I am competing in my very first Lap A Thon! My goal is to swim 5 laps (by myself) and Daddy, Aunt Holly and Grandma all told me they would sponsor me for $1 per lap... pretty cool, huh?
2 comments:
Way to go, Asher! It's great you are doing some hard work for a good cause, too. :) Nice to see pics of Mommy and Claire. We hear about people but don't always get to meet them. Love you!!! ~ Aunt Brookey
Good work Asher! Proud of you..Grandma Hope will pay you $1 per lap also..See you soon and miss you bunches..Grandma Hope
Post a Comment