Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Baby

Asher and Ellie had a blast this week when we got snow! Asher had another snow day (thats 2 for the year, and he only goes to school Tues/Thurs). Asher had been sledding with our neighbors, so we took Ellie across the street to "Kay-Kay's" yard. I thought she wouldn't want to be out in the cold, but she LOVED it!

After I took the first pictures and gave her a short sled ride, she kept pointing at the sled and saying "uh, uh"... translated AGAIN, please!

"How do you get this thing to move?"My little snow angel! How sweet! I had to be the mean mommy and take her inside after a few minutes. Her little cheeks were read and she still wasn't complaining about being cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awweeee I don't know about you but I see a Snow Angel! ~Cousin Hannah