Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years

I did it! I made it past midnight for New Years... mommy kept saying "I am going to regret letting him stay up so late" but it actually turned out ok. I thought midnight was very fun... we had yummy juice (kid friendly), yelled and gave kisses (I was the handsome boy that got to give grandma a kiss :). We went to play cards at our friends the Greenwoods and I was bouncing all over. I had so much fun playing with all the kids I didn't want to leave. Needless to say I was asleep in the car before we made it out of the subdivision, but I slept soundly until almost 9:30am... a nice treat for mommy and daddy (I can be a very sweet boy sometimes!). I hope all of my friends have a great 2008! Count down to the summer olympics- 8 months and 11 days!




Me and Lydia playing the piano...


Still smiling after midnight! :)
Running around the house crazy-like (12:15am)

No comments: