- Today was my first trip to the Emergency Room. I took a fall with Grandma and landed on my head... it turns out that I am ok, but mommy and daddy wanted to make sure. Once I got home and rested I've been playing outside and being myself. I do have a pretty good bruise going though!
5 comments:
Oh buddy! We are so happy that you are okay. We didn't know about it happening until a few people found mom to ask what had happened to you. We are so glad you are okay! Well, that's a fun story for the baby book!
Is your Grandma okay?
Enjoy the nice weather! I was outside playing today, too!
Awww....poor little guy! Makes you look tough, though. :)
You are such a trooper. Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you and Grandma are doing ok. God Bless. -Aunt Candace
I hope Gramma is okay, too. You'll have to swap ER stories with cousin Brandon sometime. He ended up with stiches. Glad you recovered so quickly! Love you. ~ Aunt Brooke
Grandma Hope is very glad that you and Grandma Mary are ok. Miss you little guy. Love ya, Grandma Hope
Post a Comment