Saturday, May 03, 2008

A busy day...

My busy day started out with a ride over to Maw-Maw's house for breakfast!! This is my cool-guy look wearing mommy's shades... we were headed to the circus today!! After breakfast we made it to the circus... at first I was a little frightened when they turned off the lights, so I spent the whole time on someone's lap. About 25 minutes into the circus I decided it was nice and dark and snuggly on mommy's lap, so why not catch up on some napping... I woke up in time for a SNO-Cone with Holly (one of my favorite parts of the circus) and to see the elephants (mommy had promised elephants, so she was really hoping there would be some there....)

Being a sillly boy playing with stickers at Buffalo Wild Wings at lunchtime... (mommy can't figure out if thats a bubble I'm blowing or what.. but its such a cute "CHEESE" you'll have to forgive the messy face) Now its naptime... (mommy says Tag was being a VERY good dog for letting me snuggle with/on her)
All this excitement wears a boy out!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mr. Cute Stuff! We love the circus here, too! Looks like you had a great day. Love you! ~ Auntie Brooke