Friday, May 16, 2008
I've been tagged...
(Written by mommy)
I got tagged from my friend "Blessed Mama".. so here goes..
This must be a blogging game created for girls by girls. If you decide to participate, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Facts About Me:
1. I was a hockey cheerleader in high school. In junior high I had a strange facination with hockey but I couldn't be a cheerleader because I played softball... so, yeah.
2. I was born in Charlotteville, VA.. so was my sister, but we moved to STL when I was about 3.
3. I really only enjoy pepperoni pizza. My husband encourages me to expand my horizons, but I usually am disappointed.
4. I am pretty competitive when I play cards. I like games with cut-throat rules :)
5. My mom and I were pretty shocked when the Ultrasound lady said that Asher was a boy.. I am one of two girls, my mom is one of two girls, and my grandma is one of 5 girls (Faith, Hope, Love, Joy and Charity).
6. My favorite candies are Sour Patch Kids, Starbursts, Rolos and Maple Nut Goodies (the latter two are passed down from my dad).
7. I am kind of a pack rat... I get that from my dad too... watching Clean House is actually theraputic for me and helps me declutter :)
I am not going to put links to my friends blogs, just because I don't like to link without permission. But you know who you are :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did not know that about your mommy and pepperoni pizza. I can just hear your daddy about expanding horizons...hee hee. If the woman likes pepperoni, let her have it!!! :)
~ Auntie Brooke
Wow.. cheerleader.. now that is fun! I love the names of your grandma and her four sisters, and for the pizza thing.. I am a big fan of pepperoni too. =)
Post a Comment