
Unpacking and helping Aunt Holly make her bed...
Throwing rocks in the creek... a favorite activity of the week.

Holly and daddy went on the "Cliffhanger"....
Petting the bunnies at the Animal arcade. We also fed grapes to the lemurs.

Coloring at meal time... another frequent activity for the week.
A trip to the caverns...

Taking a break for a picnic lunch at the springs...
Our Group...


Hanging out with Rebecca....

Watching Ryan play DS...

Bubbles with the girls.... wink, wink!

Milkshake the pony!

The fire engine....


Daddy and I going for a ride...

Daddy paddling down the river.... it was too exciting for me... I decided to take a siesta!


The pretty Arkansas scenery...

Around the campfire....


Our room on checkout day...
We had a great time... hopefully we'll get to go back again!
(Mommy will add some videos tomorrow...)
4 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun, Asher! Do they call the pony "Milkshake" because of the bumpy ride?
Wish we could go canoeing together sometime...we'll have to wait for the waters to recede around here first. We have pictures of Uncle Ed paddling his heart out, too. Daddy's look a lot alike when they do that. :)
Love you and see you very soon!!! ~ Auntie Brooke
Looks like soo much fun! Look at all you got to do in just a week- I've gotta tell Mom about it! Dude-did you take a long nap on the way home?!? I bet you all were tired from that fun! Oh wait- don't admit that here- it will just be our little secret- we can't tell parents that we're tired- that would be un-two-year-old like! :)
WoW... You sure had a lot of fun at camp. Bet Mommy and Daddy were really tired too! Bring your swinsuit to Gma's house next weekend and you can swim with Brandon,Hannah,and Tessa. Miss you little guy..Gma Hope
Asher, you're so smart that I bet you remember your first trip to Arkansas for the rest of your life. Horsebacking riding looked especially fun. I'm glad you had a a good, safe trip. We love you.
Glenda and Cindy
Post a Comment