So, I was baking cookies today when the phone rang with an important phone call... not 2 minutes later I return to the kitchen to find a big pile of sugar on the countertop.... and a Toddler playing in it. I haven't gotten a chance to blog our trip to the Magic House yet, but I think thats where this stems from... they had a white sand table... at least thats what I am blaming this on. So here is the dilema... do I get mad for him making a mess or do I let him play... what the heck, the least I can do is put it in a bowl so it doesn't end up all over the kitchen. Its close to nap time, so I think I am going to regret this!! (why couldn't it have been flour?)
UPDATE: As of 4:00 he's been sleeping almost 3 hours! WOW
... but I do have sand in my cracks! (Sugar in my tile grout... LOL).
4 comments:
I hate it when I get sand in my cracks. :)
No wonder he was such a sweet boy last night!
im going to steal this kid right out of your home one of these days so be careful. he is just TOO cute!
hahahahahahahahahaha! The ups and downs of motherhood. Just wait until he decides to cut his own hair....hee hee. A kitchen full of sugar will seem like nothin'. :) ~ Auntie Brooke...and thanks for the picks in the pumpkin patch. :D
Post a Comment