If Andy Williams ever gets tired, I can fill in (not the Christmas time singer, the drummer for Casting Crowns)! I'm ready...
with you on the drums & tessa on the piano, we've got the making for a band!uncle ryan
can i join your band? i can sing. hee hee
i played this for tessa and she started dancing.. She loves Asher's music.
I thought the little drummer boy was cute .So Asher can you teach me how to play the drums couse Id sure Looooove to. Love Hannah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
with you on the drums & tessa on the piano, we've got the making for a band!
uncle ryan
can i join your band? i can sing. hee hee
i played this for tessa and she started dancing.. She loves Asher's music.
I thought the little drummer boy was cute .So Asher can you teach me how to play the drums couse Id sure Looooove to.
Love Hannah
Post a Comment