Last friday mommy, Alena and I went to BK for lunch... mommy didn't realize there was a play place close to our house. We've been to McDonald's a few times, but mommy says its no much fun because I won't climb by myself. Not at BK :) I climbed through the tunnels all the way to the top and went down the slide by myself. Alena wouldn't come with me, but she climed in the bottom. Mommy said the kids meals are a little more expensive, but its worth it because the play area was MUCH nicer. It was really clean and private. She said we'll have to go back soon and take J.J... he'll be really fun to play with.
2 comments:
YEA!! I can't wait! Mom says she can't wait too b/c we're always looking for ways to go there with other people!
Hee hee, Alena....that cute little fry smack you made at the end looked soooooooooo funny....like you got in the last word...lol. ~ Brooke
Post a Comment