Monday, May 04, 2009

"Carnibal"

Last weekend was the annual Valley of Flowers festival in Florissant. This year they added a 'family night' (to keep the teenagers away) so we ventured up with our neighbors. It was actually ALOT of fun and once Asher had some friends to do the rides with him he was very excited. His favorite thing to do was play the games (which are more expensive... and a little tough for a toddler)... I guess its that competative nature he gets from Daddy.... oops, I mean mommy! Grandma won me a blue monkey playing the horse racing game! Look how tall I am!!!
At the top of the fun house with Trevor's dad! Down the big slide...
'driving' the Police helicopter... they were screeching with excitement.. I think this was their favorite!
Looking like a professional boat driver! Let's just say this one was NOT his favorite! (Can you see the terrified look on his face?). He said he wasn't going but he followed the cute girl that was with us... imagine that!
Wheee.........
At the bottom of the slide!
The gang with all of their 'loot'!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Tessa wants to know when you're going to take her on a ride in your helicopter. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Jessica said...

i REALLY hate to say it, BUT, sweet skirt asher.