Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kid's Camp

Last weekend was my first time as a camper at Church Camp! It was a weekend retreat for the wednesday night kids program and mommy and daddy offered to help in the kitchen. These are my other camp buddies... Lydia and J.J. -- my two favorite friends!
Helping mom in the kitchen making rice krispie treats! I also helped make the cinnamon rolls on sunday morning!
Miss Beth was my teacher for the weekend.... she planned lots of really fun stuff for us to do!!

Baby Ty taking a bath in the big kitchen sink! Boys bein' silly!

Our first campfire.... J.J. and I were yelling "yeah, pire" (that how J.J. says it!).

I see a monkey (three monkeys) jumping on the bed! I had my first PJ party with my friends! Finding out which bed is Aunt Holly's! I had a blast at camp... I was exhausted by sunday, but it was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

You got some great pictures! What a fun weekend that was!

Anonymous said...

How fun is that?!! Can't wait to see you again sometime soon. We'll have to make a pire, too! Love you! ~ Auntie Brooke